Recent Comments ZQ’S Barbershop:
1. Great place to get a hair cut. I use to go to Sport Clips in the neighborhood but their online checkin and app is not good and keeps messing up so I gave these guys a call and they were amazing and cost a little less or the same with an authentic barber cut. Very friendly and very customer oriented.
2. Service was fine. Stylist finished dressing[me] in a timely manner! With all due respect; the Chicano/&Chicana staff made me feel comfortable and welcome(d)……even received a compliment. Everything was fair as far as I can/could see.
3. Terrible experience. Was running late for my appointment. They cancels it after I was about 5 minutes late. Then when I arrived I was accused of using a fake card and that I wasn’t able to get a cut today. Overall very unprofessional and I guess after over a year of being a customer I will go else where.
4. First time going there was okay gave the barber $10 tip for a good job came in 3 weeks later after Barbara if I need to sign in he asked me if I had an appointment I said no he told me to come back at 5:00 I said why he’s only two people
5. The best barber shop in LAVEEN at 51st Ave & Baseline. All barbers are highly skill and attentive their prices are reasonable and making appointments they Booksy makes it easy and convenient. I highly recommend them .
6. Moved to Phoenix, Arizona in 2017 and found this barbershop and been here ever since. Appointment is highly recommended through the Booksy app. Anyone you choose to do your cut will be great. You may end up with a favorite barber which I
7. Nice shop. This is the 2nd time I’ve been here. There were six barbers all busily plying their trade today. I was asked if I had an appointment. I didn’t know I needed one. So, no. I was asked to wait for the next available barber, and
8. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
Never had any issues until I set up an appointment with Maribel, my appointmet was set up for 9:30 got there on time and Maribel was working with a client which is fine I understand sometimes schedule does not work as we espect. The problem
9. Great cut for a great price. Virginia did a great job and paid close attention to detail. This is the only barber I’ve been to that makes sure your hair is exactly what you want and on point. Will definitely be my new barbershop.
10. This was by far the worst haircut I’ve ever experienced in my adult life. Normally after a haircut you feel better about yourself. In this case! The complete opposite. The woman who cut my hair was acting like she was scared to put the