Yoopi Nails & Spa
Recent Comments Yoopi Nails & Spa:
1. Critical: Quality
Wanted to try a new place, closer to home. Gentlemen doing my nails was very friendly. He used the drill to take off most of my previous NexGen (dip powder). I jumped 3x because the drill was burning my nail bed. Then on the final sanding
2. Walked in no wait. Well staffed professional clean, laid back environment. I got exactly what I wanted and everyone was kind and gentle with me. Loved it !
3. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
I hate that when you make appointments it is an issue. It’s a waste on time and it’s unprofessional. I have been here a few times but all the times I have went the appointment time was an issue. I dislike getting off work dealing with that
4. Great place. Every 3 weeks I come in & get a manicure & pedicure. Staff is so nice Mimi & Vivian are excellent. Keeping up on one’s wellbeing is a must. 👍
5. Very polite. They helped us out as soon as we walked in. Very organized and clean. Will definitely be coming back and referring here.
6. It’s okay….
I have been coming here for awhile. I like the way my nails look. However, they
7. Didn’t love my nails….they only dipped one have 3 times and the nails were not smooth…I won’t be back.
8. I have been coming here for a pedicure from Sophia for 5 years. She does an excellent job and she is the only one who can treat my toe issues with such skill and patience. I love her and I don’t ever plan on going anywhere else 😊
9. It needed some TLC inside. Stations were being moved around so there was grit and stuff on the floors. Walls need paint, and they need to dust the cobwebs from the lighting. Funny how much you can spot while sitting there waiting. Oh
10. Awesome service! Price is reasonable. They do a very nice work. The place is always clean and relaxing.