West Coast Tattoo & Body Piercing
Recent Comments West Coast Tattoo & Body Piercing:
1. Everyone at this shop is absolutely amazing chirsty who runs the place was so accommodating and helpful and Bobby Erwin did amazing work. I highly recommend getting work done here
2. Positive: Professionalism
These guys are some gentlemen. I got my bridge pierced here a while ago and enjoyed the experience. Recently, my car got stuck in a lot just down the road due to a storm. These guys not only pushed my car out but Bobby used their own to
3. Absolutely amazing group of people within this establishment. Christy at the desk was pleasant and I was very pleased with Bobby Wasabi on the tattoo end. Then I decided to get my daith pierced and Tristen was amazing, very vocal and explained what the process would be. Overall very pleased with my experience and I will be back!
4. I didn’t go get a tattoo but my 15 year old self thought it would be a good idea to walk from Wilson dam bridge all the way to publix which is 2 hour walk to hangout with friends that left before i got there mind you i dont have my phone
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
My husband and I went to west coast for my septum ring and to talk to them about some wrist tattoos. Got there about 4 on a Saturday and they got us in no problem. So nice. Super clean. My septum ring is perfect and our tattoos are
6. Rusty Stanford crew are top notch! Great body art and piercings. Shout out to Cartwright for amazing work with cover ups.
7. Fast service, no wait. Guys were really nice. They allow kids inside. They will pierce under 18 with birth certificate, id, and parents signature.
8. Great job. My friend and I both got pierced and a tattoo. Everyone was super friendly and very knowledgeable.
9. Got the other side of my nose pierced and a smiling piercing done by Skylar! Skylar also pierced my other side!!! Great place to get a clean great piercing.
10. Got my daughter a body piercing. The young man that did the piercing was very professional and clean. We will definitely be going there again.