Vivian Nails Spa
Recent Comments Vivian Nails Spa:
1. Critical: Quality
I went here for a fill, Simon did my fill and everything looked great, he was very nice. Then he asked Vivian to do my nail design with the foil i requested because he thought she would do it better… she rushed through painting my nails,
2. Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I love this nail spa they always get me in and out and they make me feel like family.Vivian and her husband are so funny and her husband Simon can sing so good he sang a song for me on my birthday and for both moms when I took them. If you want to be treated like a Queen this is the place to go.
Services: Manicures, Pedicures, Gel manicure
3. Omg I love this place! First time being here and I am so glad I did. I’ve never been more happy with my nails and even my overall experience! We will definitely going to be coming back monthly! Thank you guys for being so wonderful to me and my daughter ❤
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Very professional and friendly. My favorite nail shop of all time! Prices are unbeatable
Service: Acrylic nails
5. Love getting my nails done by them , super friendly and u can just walk in .no appointment needed . I recommend them to everyone i know
6. The man shaped my nails beautifully. Then a woman who was working on multiple people at one time, rushed through painting them. At that point, the polish was so sloppy, they were ruined. They look globby and totally uneven. Not pleased.
7. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I tried this place only because it was closest to me. My daughters and I went four times and we will never be coming back. The owners are so unprofessional and are always in a rush that the quality suffers. This final visit was the last
8. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Do not waste your time on this place. When I first went here I got a gel manicure, the job was ok. I went back and even referred a friend but when we went back the technicians were very rude and treated us like we were burdens. While we
9. Great salon family owned..Vivian and Simon wonderful service and staff
Nail and pedicures provide excellent service. Simon one of the owners has a beautiful voice and if your lucky he will serenade you a song. I have been to salon around 10 years and am very happy with services.
10. First time visit to this Nail Salon. (I had a pedicure.) Many polish colors available… I was very pleased with the final result, and plan to return the next time I want another pedicure. Reasonable prices too. I would recommend this Nail Salon.