Recent Comments Top Nails:
1. I came in at 6:30pm on a Thursday night their shop closed at 7pm. Ryan sat me in his chair and gave me the most beautiful set I have ever had in my life 💜 most places see customers come in near closing time and they rush through the work
2. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
I have been going to Ryan for 3 years and have never had a complaint! Today he put hearts on my nails at no charge for my daughter Ariana who has been in the ICU fighting covid pneumonia for 31 days. 💗 Ryan is my go to guy but the entire staff is great!
Services: Manicures, Gel manicure, Pedicures, Nail art, Dip powder, Waxing, Foot massage, Acrylic nails
3. I love the atmosphere! I love how Tina does my nails! She is very detailed in her work! She gives you the shape that you want to perfection! I love looking and my nails when she does them! I get many compliments. Thanks Tina❤️
Service: Dip powder
4. Went there got my nails done by a gentleman the owner was not there, he charged me $42 for this gel set! Mind you these are my real nails!! When I arrived I had dip powder on my natural nails & they were little bit longer . I asked him to
5. This is my favorite place to go ! They are so nice and professional. Their nails are quality and they last ! I am always happy when I leave here (:
Service: Acrylic nails
6. Critical: Professionalism
Today I wanted to practice some self care after a long weekend at work and getting some fillings at my dentist. I was rewarded with talk about politics, religion, vaccines and my myanicurists stock portfolio. I politely attempted to
7. Went as a walk-in and was greeted upon entering. Took back to the pedicure chairs as quickly. Super nice when she was actually talking to me but was talking on her earbuds 95% of the visit. Decent prices but I did wonder why the men’s pedicure cost more than the women’s did. I’d go back again.
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Kathy and two of the other really nice technicians did a beautiful job on my eyebrows and nails. They were so pleasant. On one trip, my card had a malfunction and it just would not turn on. I was so embarrassed because I could not make my
9. Love Love Love the new management , the place looks way better than it did , they have a lot more colors and designs to choose from , Ryan did a great job on my Chome nails he made sure I was satisfied and comfortable as a customer , everyone is friendly and professional, I will definitely recommend to anyone .
10. It was ok but the lady whi did my nails was obviously new because she left some polish on my nails and I was in there for 2 hours.