Recent Comments The Parlor:
1. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I’ve gotten tattoos from both Zack (flowers) and Scott (fig) and they both did absolutely amazing jobs! Such a great little shop and I’ll definitely be back in the future to get more work done!
2. Such a wonderful atmosphere, very professional and clean and the owner Mr.Scott did a WONDERFUL job on my tattoo! Everyone in the shop was friendly and did wonderful jobs! If one feel like they can’t they will find a employee that can! It’s definitely 5 stars for me and I will always be a returning customer!!!!
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Zack did a phenomenal job with my agave plant tattoo! It was a quick in and out experience with great results. While a bit more expensive than I anticipated for a minimalist-style tattoo, I would say it was worth it.
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Great service, kickass staff, and even kickass-er tattoos. Love this place. I always tell people to check them out anytime they talk about wanting to get some ink. Had 4 out of my 5 tattoos done here and will definitely be coming back for more.
5. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
Well i got my septum pierced here in september. and the person who did it pierced it in the wrong spot. note: this is my first piercing i’d ever gotten. i barely did any research but knew something was wrong from the beginning. it hurt
6. Less stars because of so many strict rules and bad parking. Parking is across the street at bank of america, proceed with caution look both ways to avoid getting hit by incoming traffic. If under 18 you can forget about it. Even if with a
7. Amazing customer service made me and my brother feel comfortable and our tattoos came out amazing
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Love both of the tattoos I got from there. Zach definitely does amazing work <3. 100% Will be coming back! -Deja Service: Tattoos 9. Awesome experience for mine and my daughter first tattoos. Going back soon. Recommend their work and experience. 10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value Scott is awesome! He works very quickly and does excellent quality tattoo work. I stoped in to get one little tattoo and it was such a great experience I went back 2 days later for a half sleeve. The shop is very clean with a great