Rose Nails & Spa
Recent Comments Rose Nails & Spa:
1. I loved every moment of getting my acrylic set. The man doing my set was very kind about my short bitten nails, and was very particular about nail placement and shape.
2. Not only did they squeeze me in, as a walk-in, they made my nails gorgeous. Reasonable priced, very friendly, experienced, knowledgeable, and talented staff. I won’t go anywhere else after this experience.
3. Absolutely wonderful service. I did wait a little here and there, but for that kind of quality, it was worth it! It’s been a few days and they still look like I just got them done! I am so happy with them.
4. My daughter has gone here a few times and it’s always very clean and the people are super nice. We’ll definitely use them again in the future.
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Staff was quiet but friendly. Overall good environment. The water was cool for both of us but the massage felt amazing. The chairs were terribly uncomfortable as my neck didn’t touch any part of the seat leaving a gap and loud noise when
6. They are very detailed in the work they do and show pride in allllll they do. I won’t go anywhere else I’ve been to a particular one before Rose Nails.. I will continue to go to Rose nails
7. Had a blast getting my nails done with my friend. They even stayed an hour past closing time to finish our nails
Services: Manicures, Acrylic nails
8. ..Husband and wife are wonderful people..they do a wonderful job on my nails and toes 💅
9. I was very disappointed in this place, I did not like how they left my nails I do not clean them also everything around my nails
10. Positive: Professionalism
Fantastic! While on vacation at the Dells, my friend and I made an appointment for dipped nails. Jenny and Rx did an amazing job, would definitely recommend. Perfectly shaped nails and they offer a variety of colors. Plus both were super friendly and provided quick service!