Roma’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Roma’s Barber Shop:
1. Ali gave me a really nice fade, and did it super quickly! I was really impressed! Really kind service from him and quality skin fade haircut. Definitely coming back here next time I need a fade.
2. Gotta say not stoked about how my lady was treated. She’s not a customer but I am. She parked and went into the UPS Store next door. When she came out there was a vehicle parked so close to her jeep that she couldn’t open the door to get
3. Ali takes great pride in making sure I’m always happy with my cut when I leave. Nice and courteous every time I visit the shop!!
Service: Straight razor shave
4. Critical: Professionalism
I’m editing my review. I received a bad haircut and an unknown up charge from one of the stylists, a female with black hair.
5. Definitely get what you pay for. I normally cut my own hair but I brought my son in to get his hair cut and decided to get my hair buzzed and a beard trim. I’ll never cut my own hair or trim my beard again. Always going back here. I left feeling great!! Very thorough and attention to detail. Good job guys!!
6. Ali did a great job with my sons haircut. We will be back soon!
7. Very unprofessional and dirty interior. Will never go back. Worst hair cut ever. ABSOLUTELY no communication ! !
8. Best barber shop i have been in in a very very long time will be going there again very soon
9. Went in for a haircut, explained what I wanted, but she proceeded to cut my hair the way she wanted. I told her not to cut anything from the top, she ended up cutting all my hair after months of me growing it out. Total hack job. I have to
10. An incredible hair cutting experience. Very friendly Barbers and have never had to wait. Marie is not only great at her profession, she is fun to converse with. Excellent prices and Senior discounts. Deserves 10 stars.