Patriots Body Art-Tattooing
Recent Comments Patriots Body Art-Tattooing:
1. I don’t really write reviews, but I had to say something about my amazing experience with Rachel. This was the third time getting my nose pierced (first was infected, second closed up) but she was the most pleasant person I’ve ever got a
2. Amazing customer service, the pricing was very fair and they were able to book us an appointment the same day. Everyone was so welcoming and kind, and Rachel did an amazing job piercing my husband and I! She was so sweet and we left incredibly happy. So glad I chose this shop and will definitely come back for future piercings!
3. Went to this shop for a nose piercing. I was extremely nervous but Rachel was the best! She is the sweetest, and made me feel at ease when it was time to get the piercing done. She’s very knowledgeable about what she does, and keeps her work station very clean. I HIGHLY recommend her to do your piercings, you won’t regret it.
Services: Nose piercing, Piercings
4. My piercing experience here was amazing. I’ve gotten dozens of piercings, and of all the piercers I have had, Rachel was the best by FAR. She is so nice and made the whole experience as painless and stress-free as possible. Really made sure
5. There is a reason Rachel is mentioned in almost every piercing review. I got my ears pierced for the first time. She went over all the options, exactly what she was going to do, aftercare, and some “of this happens try this, if that doesn’t
6. After reading many reviews of local shops who provided needle piercing, I decided to drop by here to see Rachel. She was super personable and explained the piercings I was thinking about getting. I can’t recommend the experience enough and if I want to get more piercings I would 100% come back.
7. I scheduled an appointment for a piercing. The staff was very friendly. This was my third time getting this piercing, because you know life. This was the most knowledgeable and caring experience from Rachel.
8. This was my first tattoo designed by Cat Gilray who happens to be my niece. It was a wonderful experience and the tattoo turned out to be fantastic. I definitely will be back for my second tattoo. My wife Debbie got to see the whole process and is now considering getting a tattoo. On a scale of 1 to 10 my tattoo is a 20.
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
The sweetest girl helped me here. i accidentally pulled out my nose piercing and was too scared to put it back in and she re-inserted it for me very nicely. she was very quick and very nice and talked to me and tried to distract me from the pain. i don’t remember her name but she was a queen.
10. Excellent work and great customer service. Price for work was very fair. Highly recommend Nate.