Recent Comments OP Nails:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Love my Nails!! I got an acrylic full set with gel polish and Matte top coat 😊! I had to wait a little before my appointment but it wasn’t bad wait. I got my nails done by Amy and she did an amazing job! I sometimes have a hard time
2. Hate to post a bad review, as the lady who did my nails was very sweet and did shape them well… But she forgot to paint the activator on my dip powder! She just did a clear coat over the unactivated powder, leaving it looking very
3. Critical: Quality, Value
I hate to leave a bad review, and usually don’t but the quality of the acrylic nails was very poor. The older lady did my nails, and the edges are thick, uneven and in certain spots have pock marks. She also drilled too far into my cuticle,
4. Always a great experience. Have never felt less than satisfied with any service they offer. I hav8r been in on busy and down time days. Both times you recieve the same warm welcome. They do offer walk in service and appointments. Jon has
5. amy fixed my nails like a champ! i had acrylic left over from months prior, but she still managed to fix me up. she was very gentle and sociable. and i felt very comfortable with the atmosphere there as well. she was patient with my
6. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
OP Nail is awesome. .I always have Amy do my nails…. she is really sweet and does a really good job. I really love it here 🙂 The staff is friendly, everything is clean and I love all the cute plants.
7. I love the way they do my nails. They are also very friendly..
8. Love John and Amy! Very professional and I always get compliments on my nails😁
The last time I went was a HORRIBLE experience. I will never return. Save your money go somewhere else !!
9. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
John, his wife, and Sandra were such a pleasure to meet. I got a mani pedi and their service was spectacular. I really enjoyed getting my nails done here. Will be back!
10. Worst salon experience I’ve ever had in the springs. Please look at the blue French tips photo. The owner told me I was asking for perfection in this set because I wanted a clean French tip. She just painted the tips on.. never cleaned them