Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream
Recent Comments Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream:
1. Was introduced to an Affogato here and it’s my new favorite dessert. You can only order through a window right now but I respect their decision to do so but I wish we had been able to enter the shop itself because it was cute and full of
2. Nice little coffee shop! They have great muffins too. Great ice cream flavor selection. They also have a lot of flavors to mix if you like to customize your drinks some. Very friendly service as well.
3. Loved the outlook when walking in! Decor, menu, tees and more but the staff acted as if they didn’t want to be there. The homemade waffle cones are amazing but the mint chocolate chip shake was not mixed and tasted like milk with no ice
4. We came on a very busy evening with only three employees inside. They were not only hustling to get everyone taken care of as fast as possible, but had great customer service as well. The couple working there had their little girls with
5. Came here several times during our trip because we love it so much. Their coffee was delicious as was the morning glory muffin (so soft and fluffy just out of the oven). But my favorite was the blueberry cobbler ice cream. I think it may be the best ice cream I’ve ever had!
6. Great ice cream. Great prices.
One of the few places in Hochatown that isn’t ridiculously overpriced.
7. This is a must stop place for any coffee lover! I was introduced to this place back in 2019 and every time we come to Hochatown I have to stop! It is a little on the pricy side like most coffee places, but I think it is worth it. I ordered
8. It is unfortunate that the lobby is not open. Okie Girls had a very comforting feel. Get a mocha or my fav ice cream, then just chill out and enjoy. The side walk window service does not take any from the wonderful flavors, but robs one of the ambiance.
9. I really wanna try the coffee here next time we come! But I tried the cake batter ice cream and it was good! The flavor was on point but the texture wasn’t as creamy as I’d like it to be. It had a bit of grainy-ness, but it was still good!
10. Not a fan. Overpriced. $18.56 for 2 ice cream waffle cones that were nothing special.
The ice cream was just ok, and the waffle cones were too thick for my liking.