Recent Comments Nail Avenue:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
WOW! My experience at Nail Avenue was incredible! My nails were done by Lucky, I’m definitely asking for
Him for my next appointment. The staff is SUPER friendly, they actually talk to
2. Positive: Cleanliness
This salon was VERY clean and VERY kind. The lady next to me was waiting to get her nails done and my technician offered for her to rest in a massage chair as she waited. I also had a glass of wine and enjoyed a very relaxing foot massage
3. Wanted to get my nails done while on vacation and chose this salon off previous reviews. The customer service level was excellent and they did an amazing job! The lady who did my nails + pedicure was very detail oriented and kept making
4. My daughter and I went and got pedicures, she had a manicure and I got a fill-in on my acrylics. The pedicures were pretty good, my daughters manicure was ok, but my acrylics are AMAZING! I have never had anyone be so meticulous with my nails before. Tina was awesome and I will definitely be going back to her.
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
It was my first time going here today. It is very welcoming when entering the salon. I did not have to wait long to get my nails done. Lucky is awesome! I 100% recommend him! He did a great job and made me feel comfortable and asked me
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I will definitely be coming back here. Best salon in myrtle. The staff is so friendly! They make the experience 100 times better. I was highly satisfied with my nails and the service along with them. Not to mention, the friendly man has a beautiful singing voice! 5 out of 5 stars. Highly recommend to all!
Service: Dip powder
7. I previously wrote an amazing review for nail avenue. I have been going there for about a year. Since they are right next to my job. I’ve given the benefit of doubt every time. Lucky was always my favorite. His personality always made up
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Quality
My mom and I went here on a whim today and we are so happy we did! Neither of us have gotten our nails done since before the pandemic started so we were a little out of our element at first. But Nail Avenue is super clean, everyone was
9. I went here for the first time, and I had lucky. He was the sweetest and funniest person! I definitely recommend going her my nails look great !!
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Received the BEST care from Holly and Lucky!!!! My eyebrows and pedicure were the best thanks to Holly, she was VERY patient, asked every few minutes how I am doing and knew exactly what to do to keep me comfortable. Lucky did a phenomenal