Molly & Me Dog Bakery & Grooming
Recent Comments Molly & Me Dog Bakery & Grooming:
1. I have never seen them like a treat I got at a dog bakery as much as this one! Jolene couldn’t wait to eat her birthday cake and could of ate it all if I had let her. Thank you! We will most definitely be back for more birthday cakes and treats!!
2. I buy the random dogs in my life treats from here. They look like legitimate cookies. So much so that I was holding a bag of them at my parent’s house and my father grabbed a snickerdoodle from the bag and ate it before I even noticed. He
3. Riley loved his stella and chewy’s duck dinner patties and his treat, dried duck foot chewy! I stayed with him for his chewy duck foot treat just to make sure he could handle it and didn’t get choked.
4. I love coming to this Molly and Me location.The staff here is very friendly. They always do a wonderful job on my dog!
5. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value
Ashley, groomer, has done a fantastic job with Sally, our 8 year old maltipoo. We recently moved to this area from Greenville and thrilled to have Molly & Me, Ashley. Thanks
6. Great Service. Our appointments were not even with the Main Street location and they took Chloe anyway! Great gift for the fur babies here!!
7. They really did a good job last time but their prices have skyrocketed I can’t really afford it anymore now
8. I have been trimming my dogs nails myself but the last time I did, I got the quick. I decided to pay someone to trim them so that my dog could build up trust again. Instead the groomer cut her quick twice! She was so scared the whole time. I will never go back. My dog was traumatized and honestly I was uncomfortable watching them.
9. I get my dog’s toenails cut there. They do a great job.
10. 2nd time I have brought my puppy to this place and I love it!!! Super service