MODERN NAILS & SPA
Recent Comments MODERN NAILS & SPA:
1. I’ve heard great things about the Polish Room. I went to Modern Nails for the first time a week ago for a mani (dip) and pedi. They left a big glob on my toe which I didn’t notice until I got home. And whenever I have gotten manicures
2. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Completely rushed & rude. The lady glued a plastic tip to the end of my nail to fix a broken nail, didnt measure it at all to match the other nail and then just painted over it with polish??? This was last night, this morning the tip is completely broken off. What a waste of time and money.
3. They don’t know what they’re doing! Showed them a picture of the design and color I wanted… they said yes they can do it ! It was a mess!!!
If you don’t know , just say it before ruining my nails and wasting my time and money !!a
4. Love this Salon so much! Everyone is friendly and so willing to take care of you. My service was above and beyond what I expected. Thank You!!!!! ❤
5. Customer service is great!! Took my mom for her bday to get her nails done and she loved them. I highly recommend them.
6. My favorite place. Love the owners and my nails always look gorgeous!
7. its Been 8 years and counting since I have been coming here. I can honestly say that I always leave very satisfied with the end result of my nails. Michael and Leanne always make everyone feel so welcome and make us feel like we are apart of the family. I refuse to go elsewhere and highly encourage modern nail and spa.
8. Great experience overall. The owner is so friendly and fun. Positive energy is all around. The clients obviously love the service because they all know everyone by name and come back again and again. I walked in feeling sort of blah, but I walked out with a big smile on my face. My nails look fabulous as well!
9. I don’t get my nails done often, usually got special occasions or just need to be pampered… So when I do go I want it to be an awesome experience.
10. Critical: Quality, Value
I really dont reccomend. The staff is very polite and the shop is clean, but the work does not amount to the price. I had to ask the gentleman doing my pedicure to fix very simple things that he would have otherwise ignored. In addition, my