Main Street Barber Shop
Recent Comments Main Street Barber Shop:
1. I just left here with an amazing haircut! I was very happy with everything the second upon walking in. There was no wait and I was in the chair immediately. The barber did a great job with the cut and neck shave after asking what I was
2. Great place to get your hair cut! I will not go any place else! If you are new to the area or been here all your life, come see these guys! I have had both of the Jim’s cut my hair and both did a great job. Well priced and clean establishment. They take their job seriously.
3. Wonderful old-school atmosphere with closer to old-school prices! Price at about $13 leaves room for a great tip. Matt is MY barber and I’ll wait the extra few minutes for him if needed. He knows my cut before I sit down and will also ask
4. Always top notch. A true traditional barber shop
5. $12 cash, $13 if you use a credit/debit card..
Great, old style barbershop!
Walked in at 7:05, was done by 7:15 with one of the most solid haircuts I’ve
6. Matt was awesome! Old school barber shop, top notch service and a great price! Got a good cut and a beard trim for half of what it would normally cost at other shops and it was just as good if not better!
7. Great Establishment and even better barbers, who are second to none. For $13 a haircut you are underpaying for the type of quality you will get with these guys cutting your hair
8. My son enjoys getting his hair cut here. Jim does a great job. A decent cut for around $13 Nice family atmosphere.
9. They were great with my GRANDson, showed them a picture of what style we wanted and Barber did a GREAT job…highly recommend these guys, they make a wonderful team!!! They take walk ins…May your hair cut be amazing as ours was…The SmithClan
10. This is a great place to get your haircut the people are friendly Jim Messer he is the owner super guy chaps come from ages three four years old up to 99 years old it is very reasonable plenty of parking their downtown Easley right off Market Square