M Street Tattoo Studio
Recent Comments M Street Tattoo Studio:
1. Thank you Jodi and Rob , great place for tattoos and piercings. Rob took the time to hold my hand during my piercing cause I was being a big baby 😩😂 . Appreciate y’all. ♥️
2. Robert is awesome! Super clean line-work and very professional. Clean shop, great location. They take walk-ins and appointments are recommended. Highly recommended. Thank you!
3. I just got my first tattoo here and let me tell you what I experienced. I felt calm, comfortable, and sure about the decision I was making. All my nerves went away as soon as I met with Jodi and soon enough I found myself lying on the table
4. My daughter got her ears pierced here and everything went as well as it could go for a 3 m/o. The customer service was amazing and pricing as well. Jodi was sooo patient and gentle with my baby girl, she is great at what she does! I would definitely come back for any of my future piercings!
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Robert was very flexible with the times I was available. His work was amazing and for me to get my first two tattoos, the experience was great even though I was so nervous he made it comfortable and at ease. Definitely recommend 1000/10 to go to M Street Studio!
6. I’m loving my tattoo a big thank you to Jodi she did an amazing job. Help me calm down since it was my first tat. Thank you soooo much, all the guys are great, very friendly and again Jodi you did an AMAZING JOB thank you so much ♥️
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
The shop has an amazing Vibe you can tell let all the artist care about each other and their clients. The artist that I had the privilege to work with Skailyr Katt. She took her time she explained everything to me answered all my
8. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Robert is so unprofessional it’s not even funny. Lazy work, getting high while tattooing me. Kept pushing my appointment times back, at the end of the day, just completely terrible work and unprofessional. Would recommend NO ONE go get work done there.
9. Jodi did AMAZING work for me and my girlfriend. She went above and beyond, and was such a pleasure to be around. The shop was so exciting, and full of good energy. Such a great place to get tattoos and piercings. My number one place from
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I took my sister here when she was 18 I just (she’s 26 now). I want a new tattoo when I moved back home and look them up. Same place, same people with great energy. I can’t wait to get my next ones