Lupita’s Beauty Salon
Recent Comments Lupita’s Beauty Salon:
1. waited an hour just to be told not one of the workers knew how to cut short hair for girls?!🤨🤨
2. A little wait today but it was Sunday Fantastic job cut my hair right
3. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I went in to get my hair colored and cut the girl that did my hair looked like she didn’t know what she was doing, at first when she cut my hair she left on side longer then the other & it was super noticeable. I asked her to fix it and she
4. Critical: Punctuality
I came in signed myself up, & sat dowm waited over 30 mins & my barber finishes the client then just walks off and doesn’t even come back. Nor did they call anyways names they would just walk by knowing we are all waiting poor communication in this place
5. Critical: Quality
I went to the salon of corse to get my hair done the women bleached my hair not even close to even she didn’t even try blending it in 🤦🏽♀️ She told my husband there is no way she can bleach the top of my head because my hair would fall
6. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I been setting up apointments to get taken in for llong time , the Amanda girl is so rude and unproffesional. Shes only cool with those she knows shes cancelled my apointments just because i didnt answer her messages after we already signed up for an apointment and wasnt able to get back in a profesional way.
7. I don’t speak Spanish, don’t let that turn you away. I consider it a place to get a good old fashioned hair cut. The barbers take their time and do not rush. They are very thorough and meticulous.
8. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I came in to get my eyebrows waxed, the chair I sat in was full of hair and not even cleaned or sanitized. I asked for my eyebrows to be waxed, the lady messes up my eyebrows by making my left eyebrow thin and my right eyebrow very thick, I told her she messed up and she said nothing and still charged me full price. Worst experience.
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Quality, Value
Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
Ive went here multiple times. Almoet everytime they get it wrong. Or they do a bad job. Sometimes I go here and ask for a specific cut. Sometimes they dont even do it. When i ask dont cut the top. They say sure. Then in the middle of it
10. Have been going here since I was a kid. Today was the last day. Called ahead to see if I needed to sign in to get a spot was told no it’s first come first serve. Get there sign in wait and wait. Then a lady walks in and they take her right