Lee Spa Nails
Recent Comments Lee Spa Nails:
1. Positive: Professionalism
I really love going here I always leave satisfied with my nails and they are super nice people:)
2. Horrible customer service BE AWARE they’ll try to overcharge you. The lady put the wrong color on 1 nail and the manager told me it’ll be $10 to change the color. The manicurist is horrible at shaping the nails. Other places are better. She took 1.5 to do a bad job on my full set. SMH.
Services: Acrylic nails, Pedicures
3. My experience here was AWESOME! My nail tech Helen did a wonderful job on my nails & took the time to fix the damage someone else did. I’m so picky about paying money for a service that should be done right & she did not disappoint at all.
4. Very happy with my experience and my nails. My 3yr old also got her toes done and she loved the little chair.
5. I love this place for a spa pedicure and manicure. They are very friendly and patient. I get some great leg rubs, my toes look beautiful, and I feel sane again every time I leave here 👌🏼
6. Service wasn’t great at all. The lady that did my daughters nails was rude. He nails were done cricket and she cut her cuticles. Save yourself a headache and don’t go here.
Services: Pedicures, Nail art, Manicures, Dip powder
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Quality
I got a full set with designs, deluxe pedi and eyebrows all were great, the tools were sterilized and the employees were friendly. They all took their time on the service and I was happy about that and I didn’t feel rushed. It was a little
8. Critical: Quality, Value
I got dip powder and the nail tech that did it was super rough on my cuticles. I’ve never had so many cuts. My fingers were throbbing for days after my service. Not to mention the dip powder was super thick and not shaped like I asked them
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Punctuality, Quality
I got a pedicure and let me just say it was amazing! I was given what I wanted. Nothing hurt well treated! For a pedicure I give it a 5 stars. I also got my nails done and the whole thing started off great until she cut me and it hurt so
10. The shop is clean, the chairs are decent, staff tries to be friendly. The pedicure ends up coming out nice. But this nail shop is just not it. The nail tech cleaned my toenails and wiped the gunk onto my foot. So gross. We gave this place two tries but won’t return.