Latina’s Hair Cut
Recent Comments Latina’s Hair Cut:
1. My kids and I been waiting for 2 hrs. We come at 6 pm, sign in and wait…. And I don’t think is very professional the people that people they know, come in , without singing in and get before you in the chair!…. And someone else sign
2. This is a place that always appears to be busy. My mom uses them anytime she’s in town in Riverside. Haircuts start at $15. The open at 9am and close at 9pm.
3. Idania is the best!! Her cuts are precise, she colored my hair too! I love her customer service.
4. My son and I got a haircut on a Monday (the 3rd station in). I was told M-Thu is $12. However, I was charged $15 each, yet the stylist wrote 12 by our names on the notebook.
5. Horrible service I guess you get for what you pay they are cheap in all ways!!
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I really loved the attention to detail on my haircut. The hairstylist took her time to make sure I would love it. If only I had gotten her name.
7. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Walk in to sign up and waited for half hour for them to skip me. Very unprofessional and will recommend people to avoid this terrible customer service! This happened on 11/24. Walk in at 2:10 pm and walk out 2:48 pm.
8. Today was my first time visiting this establishment and let me tell you what an amazing impression they left with me. Very friendly staff. The lady that cut my hair was very friendly, kind, and attentive to my needs. I get a basic buzz cut
9. Perfect service,very nice people I love my haircut ❤️😌
10. Kids cuts are about 10-12$, no appointment required. Both ladies who cut my boys hair were excellent and patient. Clean shop as well. Other places try to rush you through. Here, as the ladies were cutting they were checking in with me to