KING NAIL SPA
Recent Comments KING NAIL SPA:
1. Critical: Quality
I went to get a full set and pedicure here for the first time. My service was decent while my friend experienced terrible customer service. She kept saying gel polish does not last on her toes, by the time she walked out of the building the
2. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Super poor customer service and overall people skills. One of the employees were in a rush & messed up my nails. I was told I can only get $5 off and if I wanted my nails fixed I would have to pay a extra $10. I also received a gel
3. Will never return to this location. I have been a long term customer for many years when Peter was running this shop since he left it has not been the same. The staff is rude and very unprofessional. The only reason I’ve continued to come
4. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Very rude and unprofessional. Would not recommend only have 1 star because you can’t leave zero! The guy that did my nails rushed and didn’t even clean the area before he sat me down. Someone got up 2 seconds before I sat down. They have
5. Critical: Quality
It’s a hit and miss with this place. I come here every 2 weeks every time and they’re just money hungry at this point. You’ll tell them what’s wrong and they brush it off. This is unacceptable charged me 96 dollars for this.
Service: Gel manicure
6. I am slowly losing respect for this nail shop that I have been going to over three years now. The nail techs are getting rude and very rough with your hands. You are a number and they are only focused on the next customer. One day I wanted
7. I treated my younger brother to a pedicure & this was the end result! We tried to speak to the manager and she said she didn’t come to the VIP room where we were because she “didn’t want to deal with it & they could only take $5 off because
8. Critical: Cleanliness
Usually don’t have an issue with them but this time, once one of my nails fell off, I realized I had gotten a nail fungus. I went in to get the rest of my nails taken off because I was scared it was under more acrylics. And I was correct.
9. I enjoyed the atmosphere. The people are nice and down to earth. I only wish that the pedicure/foot massage was maybe 10 minutes longer. 😊Would definitely go back
10. Positive: Quality
King Nail Spa always does a good job with my nails and does not take all day. This picture was taken Sunday. The ombre really stands out.
Service: Dip powder