K SA De Nails
Recent Comments K SA De Nails:
1. I had a good experience. Detail to nails by the nail tech was okay. Wouldn’t mind going back for service to give it another try. Thank you.
2. Cheap, takes walk-ins, I have never gotten nail art, but I LOVE the manicures.
3. This place has the worst service! The lady kept burning me with the drill and said I was too sensitive. Then the nails were not filed evenly. The polish was bubbly and messy. And a set of fill painted with gel polish took almost an hour and a half from the time she started. For $30, I definitely did not get my money’s worth.
4. I really tried to give them a couple chances but today is my last time going. I went in with my daughter for a fill and her just color. I picked a reg. color (not gel) but the lady that did my nails told me to pick a different color. I
5. Critical: Quality, Value
These look horrible. I’m not sure if they are under new management or what, but he completely rushed them they look thick and horrible and when I said something nothing was fixed. I will not be coming back. Save your money ladies and go
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I got a full set by Gabriel, and they turned out beautifully. I will definitely come back to have him do them again. Pedicure was very well done,
Services: Pedicures, Acrylic nails
7. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
The lady doing my pedicure was such in a hurry she was rough and painted my toes before rubbing the lotion she put on my legs. My sister was waiting to get her nails done and they took another custome that came after her. The pedicure I got was poor quality. I didn’t enjoy it at all. Don’t waste your money coming here.
Services: Manicures, Pedicures
8. The best nail job ever! I’ve gone to David two times now and have been pleased both times. He is fast, a perfectionist and pain-free. He has a unique way to do acrylics and gel nails I’ve never seen before. I will stick with him! Prices are
9. Horrible, I’m not picky, if my nails get done and are decent but not perfect then I pay and leave but in this place it’s just terrible terrible. It looks like a 5 year old paints your nails and the polish it bulky. Not to mention my polish
10. First off, you would think that at $55 for a full set you would leave with PERFECTION but that was not my story. They didn’t have 3 of the styles I chose FROM THEIR DISPLAY MANNEQUINS!! The technician that did my nails (Tu) REFUSED to put