Jim’s Tattoo Studio
Recent Comments Jim’s Tattoo Studio:
1. We have had several tattoos done here, they have all stood the test of time (oldest is 15 years old now, see eagle in picture). Good color and sharp crisp lines. We actually drive 106 miles each way to have them do the work. If you’re
2. I got a tattoo done by Corey and it was my best tattooing experience so far!! He was so kind and kept a good conversation going so by the end I couldn’t believe he was done!! He gave me the perfect design compared to the inspiration picture
3. Got one tattoo here several years ago and the artist was rude but did decent work. Went in the other day and wasn’t even acknowledged for the 40 minutes I was waiting. Went in again this morning and was told a walk in could be done, but
4. I’ve lost count of how many tattoos I’ve gotten here over the last 30+ years. The latest was by Corey. My sister and I went together and are both very happy. I’m planning on making another appointment with Corey for my 50th birthday. That are all wonderful!!
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Went here with my 5 family members for a tattoo. We saw 3 dif artists every single one including the guy that answered our questions went above and beyond. They were nice, nice guys. And too boot their amazing at what they do. Corey was my
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I started going to Jim’s Tattoo studio about a year and a half ago and I won’t go anywhere else anymore! I have gotten six tattoos done by Joe and I leave wicked impressed every time. The shop is always spotless and everyone is wicked nice.
7. miserable hack job, didn’t want to work with me and draw out a sketch and was in a rush, 110% do not recommend would not consider an “artist”
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism
Wife and I take a trip to Hampton Beach every year and this time we wanted some tattoos. Stopped in at Tattoo America and set up an appointment for 2 days later at noon. Show up two days later and apparently he forgot that he had booked
9. I came across Jim’s when on holidays visiting my sister all the way from Calgary, AB, Canada. My sister and I aren’t the most adventurous, but we really wanted to get a tattoo together. That being said, it was important for us to find a
10. I just went to Jim’s yesterday & started on my first ever tattoo! the shop was very clean & all the employees were very welcoming! Dave was my artist and has done an amazing job. Can’t wait to have him continue to work on it. My dad was very impressed by his work and will be getting a tattoo done by him in the near future 🙂