InStyle Nail Spa
Recent Comments InStyle Nail Spa:
1. Pretty good spot. Most of their technicians are chill and professional. Some of the men, however, can be a little stern.
2. Absolutely love this salon! It’s the only place I’ll go! Great people and great quality of work! My nails are beautiful!! Thank you Katie!! You are the BEST!!!
3. Critical: Professionalism
I called and asked for availability for pedicure & was told to come in 20 minutes later! Great!! Get there & I was told I called their Temecula store & so I sat down to wait then on a chance I redialed the number & sure enough it was this
4. Great place
5. Quick to get me in and actually taken care of. Great price for basic pedicure $23. I didn’t feel like the service was rushed at all
The ladies were very friendly and everything was clean.
6. I loved my nails the first time I came here but the last time I came here, I regretted it. The lady who was doing mine cut my nails way too short and then when I told her what shape I wanted, she said she couldn’t do them because they were
7. Great job on my nails! I got the deluxe sla treatment and it was great! It felt wonderful. The ladies that did my mani and pedi were sweet, quiet and did an amazing job!
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
My first time here and I paid a bit more than I usually would for a full set but it was totally worth it 🙂 kevin made my nails look beautiful and didn’t hurt me once (most salons do) really great experience here the salon was also super nice! I’ll definitely be back in the future thank you
9. On August 9, I visited this nail salon foe my first time the employees are wonderful the artist who did my designs for my feet did an excellent job. The pedicures prices are very affordable for anyone but the prices for a set of nails is a little to high for me. I would recommend trying the paraffin wax on feet
10. First experience there today and it was great! Anne did a great job! She did exactly what I asked for.
The only downside… it’s slightly more expensive than other salons I’ve been to.