iNails & Spa
Recent Comments iNails & Spa:
1. I gone here a few times for my pedicures and I’ve always had someone different but each time has been great! So relaxing and they massage your feet/legs for a long time. I won’t go anywhere else in Sacramento for my pedicures 💕
Services: Nail art, Acrylic nails, Manicures, Foot massage, Pedicures, Gel manicure, Waxing, Dip powder
2. I go monthly during the warm months (sandal season) for pedicures. Everyone is always so nice, and they do such a great job. Such attention to detail! And lots of colors to choose from. Also, I have never been made to feel uncomfortable or gotten weird looks as a male to go here.
3. First time here and we walked in for two pedicures and gel manicures. Super quick and was out in less than an hour. Amazing job and color selection for gels. Very happy with work and cost ($50 per person). Lovely people and staff.
4. First time going there and I loved it. Very nice ladies over there and I’m glad I was able to get a appt. I will be going back. 🙂
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
This nail shop is the best, very clean, the nails are flawless!!! Kim did a great job and the staff are all very nice and professional.
6. Very friendly ladies who were able to see me right away! Very clean, opened new tools right in front of me, and I love my nails. Will definitely be coming back. Super affordable for great quality work.
7. This was my Very first manicure, so I was so happy to get this done. New to me, it’s called gel polish it dries in 60 seconds under UV lights. They are so shiny & Beautiful. 😊
8. Usually do gel Manis &pedis w/price of $115. Not the cheapest but my nails last as long as they should I’ve visited other shops in the area and none have had the quality this shop has
9. Very nice, clean place with red walls. They offer a variety of services, quality workmanship, and enough staff and equipment to ensure minimal wait time. I don’t get my nails done often but I have no complaints about this place and I’d go again. Seems reasonably priced for this day and age
10. Professional, nice ambiance, sultry and quick but relaxing! My husband gets pedicures and he loves it! I get tips full set gel and Holly is amazing! Trammy does pedi and manicure and a few of my coworkers also come here and ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!!