Recent Comments Immortal Ink:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I really love coming here I came here when I got my second tattoo and went there again for my third. The first time I went in for my third I went in and they took a while to get to me I went and talked to them and immediately, Dew, my
2. Service was great from the phone call all the way to the end of my visit. Dew did my tattoo and he went above and beyond to make my tattoo look even better than I imagined it! He was friendly and very accommodating, and gave great, thorough advice on aftercare. Will be going back for my next tattoo! (Leg is still swollen in the picture)
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I’ve been here for two tattoos now and both times have been top notch all around. Respectful, clean, and courteous. Dew really turns out great work at a fair cost. I will definitely be a continuing customer
4. I went in there today and got a paw print tattoo i was wanting it blacked out but dew straight up made it look like and actual paw print he was talking to us the entire time making conversation which I loved his hands were steady and in
5. One of the most comfortable shops I’ve been to. The owner was a down to earth guy and had plenty of hobbies so talking throughout the tattoo helped take my mind of it and go by quicker. The rest of the staff is accommodating and easy to talk to making sure the visit isn’t feeling isolated or long.
6. Dew is by far the best artist I have been to and I have been to alot. He talks to you like he’s known you and he is highly motivated when it comes to the piece you have chosen. No one embodies the aspect of knowing this is a permanent
7. First of all I’ve never been in a real tattoo parlor and second it’s not a parlor at all.it was a nice relaxing atmosphere that reminded me of a Dr’s office/ my own living room. Very professional experience, friendly staff,” “until you wake
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I called last minute to get a tattoo done, and got lucky they could fit me in.Dew did my tattoo and I was honesty amazed by how painless it was.He was very nice and made me feel very comfortable.The pricing is affordable.I will definitely go back for more tattoos. It was an awesome experience.
9. The best tattoo shop around. Dew does amazing work and gives his honest opinion if he thinks the tattoo will look better a different way. Not to mention he is hilarious and makes the process enjoyable. It is a very laid back environment, I
10. Dew worked his magic on a coverup that you’ll never find the old tattoo. Great work, friendly, professional, great pricing, and they work with you until you get what you want. Headed back for my second trip this week getting more work done. Can’t say enough about them they are great.
Services: Ear piercing, Tattoos