Hollywood Nails & Spa
Recent Comments Hollywood Nails & Spa:
1. I have been coming here for a while and this time will be my last. I came in at 7pm and they close at 7:30pm. #1 They have 2 older people doing pedi. One has already cut my foot on one service, then the older man did my feet wrong and
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Sarah is the absolute best. She’s always so friendly and kind. She’s very punctual abs gets the job done better then the examples she’s given. I don’t ever want another nail tech. She is really like that!
Services: Pedicures, Nail art, Acrylic nails, Foot massage, Manicures
3. I was unhappy with the cost of the fill. I didn’t say anything while I was there as I didn’t want to cause a scene in front of others. For my fill, it was $45.00 which is the cost I paid for my set on the the first visit. I had a dark
4. Quick service most days! And I have been here 2x prior the first visit was great the man directly behind the register did my nails. The 2nd visit ok and 3rd was not it, both times were done by the women in the 3rd chair on the left side.I
5. One of the guys there did a horrible job on my nails. They are so thick and heavy. Plus they’re shaped weird. I spent $102 on my niece and I nails and I wasted my money because I am getting these taken off tomorrow. The customer service is
6. Paid over $100 for nails that don’t even look like the ones I showed him in the photo. I usually paid $65 at my usual place for the same set. I cried on my way home. Do not recommend. The guy was nice though.
7. Critical: Quality
I don’t write reviews, but this place doesn’t answer their phone ever. Went in for a dip manicure looking for Christmas colors and showed a picture of what I was wanting and the tech told me no, so I picked a different color that I didn’t
8. I loved it here and was a customer for a very long time. I highly recommended this place. I was recently disappointed when my daughter’s nails started to pop off. She got acrylic tips done the day before school started back. A week later
9. Pedi (reg) and mani (gel) $60. They are slacking 😪. Regularly get a pedicure 🙄. Went in today to get manicure service was terrible. Mary the short thin one in front right of the door has a very smart mouth. I don’t like my nails
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I love Hollywood! Sarah is the truth if you are looking for long nails and fast customer service.
Services: Nail art, Waxing, Acrylic nails