Recent Comments Hairazors:
1. I highly recommend this barber shop. Joe’s been my barber for 30 years or so. Good haircuts and friendly service not to mention good prices.
2. A friendly and well done haircut for a reasonable price, checks all my boxes. My go-to haircut place since moving to the area.
3. Great experienced barbers. Very clean shop. No appointment allowed. First come first serve
4. What a great place! My 2 year old and I got our hair cut while on vacation. They were all really great and had toys for him to play with while we waited. Joe did an awesome job, especially since my kid was squirming. Thanks Joe!
5. Been going for years. Best Barber on the Grand Strand.
6. Positive: Quality
Asked the barber to not touch the top of
my head and to give me a 1 on the sides and he faded it perfectly will go here from now on wouldn’t normally leave a review on google but this guy is worth it
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Just left there – I didn’t get the lady’s name that cut my hair but she was attentive as hell, did a great job, and was overall great. Got a skin fade done and she tamed my very unruly beard, all for $15.
8. Walked in with no appointment, trimmed my beard/mustache up very clean like…was out in no time. Thank you!!!
Services: Shape up, Beard trim
9. Joe’s the bomb! I’m a female with thick curly Scottish hair. Joe’s the Pro Yo
10. Joe is the best! Only place my hubby gets his hair cut at!