Glitter Nail & Spa
Recent Comments Glitter Nail & Spa:
1. The atmosphere was so relaxing and peaceful, wonderful reception by the technicians! My nail technician Paul was absolutely wonderful and floored me with the results! Will definately return soon.
2. The people there were very nice and friendly. I asked for the first picture and even said if they couldn’t do it then to let me know and id pick something else. They aren’t terrible but they aren’t exactly what I wanted and the quality is
3. It was not busy at all when I arrived. I was greeted in a timely matter. Everyone was pleasant. The pedicure spa was amazing!! Paul did a nice job on my mani. Surely will be returning ☺
4. Tracy did such an amazing job! I couldn’t decide what shape to get so I got a different shape on each nail and I’m obsessed. I can’t believe I’ve never done this before! I think I’m gonna call it Swiss Army nails lol I finely found my nail place. Definitely going back.
5. Paul has been making my feet and hands look beautiful for over 20 years. Everyone is so kind and the atmosphere is very relaxing! I would never go anywhere else!
Services: Gel manicure, Pedicures
6. Tracy is the best!! She does the most wonderful job, I would never go anywhere else.
There are so many wonderful people that work there, they are all great!
7. Bruh…Ellen hooks it UP. If you want acrylics done right, look no further. Super fun to chat with and she really listens to what you want!! Thank you Ellen for my gorg new claws!!!!
8. My first time here. Paul/Cuong did a great job! He was fast and made sure I liked my nails before leaving. They got me in and out of there within an hour. Everyone here is so sweet. Highly Recommend!!
9. We had a mani and pedi. …
The service was great. Price depends on the package and design you want. …which I got a French tip for hands and feet. …we got the pedi around 50+ I think
10. I hate leaving unfavorable reviews, but my mani pedi is really bad, as you can see in the photos. There are also bubbles in the polish that you can’t see well in the photos. I didn’t catch the name of the woman, but I may give them one more try and ask for someone else.