Fury 13 Tattoo
Recent Comments Fury 13 Tattoo:
1. I got a tattoo with Derek and let me just say he’s a cool dude. Definitely made me feel comfortable and made sure I was okay as he was tattooing me. Had a good conversation and did an amazing job! 10/10 recommend reaching out to him, he’s super cool and chill.
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I heard about fury13 through a friend who highly recommended the shop after she went there for a tat. I saw Korina for a small tattoo of my dog. She was incredibly kind, great conversationalist, & did beyond amazing work. Their entire staff
3. I am Lisa Foulk. I was a walk in . I was so lucky to get a same day session with my amazing artist, Derick. He pays such attention to detail . If you are getting a tattoo with something of deep meaning to you, he is extremely intuitive. It
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I reached out to Fury after having a great experience the first time, to get a matching tattoo with a buddy of mine. They were more than accommodating and professional. Korina was the assigned artist and she knocked it out of the park! We
5. Got my tattoo with Koko. She did great work, was collaborative and listened to what I wanted. The shop was clean, everyone was friendly said hi, and I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I already got compliments on my tattoo and referred them to Fury13. If you need to find a shop go here!!!
6. Derrick is the best person you could come to for a quality tattoo. My leg is quite literally his canvas. He responds quick to dm’s and makes everything easy. He worked with my ideas as far as placement a sizing and I couldn’t be happier. Hit this man up
7. Excellent work done by apprentice Derrick! I got my daughters name tattooed, not a long wait at all. The shop is very clean and veteran owned which I love. I will be returning for another tattoo in the near future. Thank you!
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I’ve had THE best experiences with David from Fury 13!!! He is super friendly, professional, patient, and detailed. I always recommend him to my friends and family who are considering getting a tattoo and I would recommend him to anybody
9. I came during a flash sale for Julio and had a tattoo done by Nick who was awesome. The staff was super friendly and cool to talk to. Def recommend getting tatted here, I’ll be coming back soon! 🙂
10. Positive: Quality, Value
I have had two beautiful tattoos done here! I loved the vibes and have recommended the shop to anyone who asks for a place. Clean work and such cool people I felt comfortable as a black woman getting work done. Happy to have found you guys!! I also got work done by Derick it was a great looking rose that compliments my skin tone.