Recent Comments FANTASY NAILS:
1. Hands down the best nail salon!! I can’t say enough GOOD things about fantasy nails!! I absolutely adore the people who work here! They are always so kind to us!! My girls and I love going to get our nails done, I usually make an
2. Andrew did my acrylic nails, he did them the last time i went. and i haven’t been let down once. this place is really good for designs and stuff that other nail places can’t do
Services: Acrylic nails, Gel manicure
3. I had a Mani Pedi done with my daughter and these people who did our nails were very nice and thoughtful. They did a great job on them, even though we changed our minds on our finger polish. We went from regular to gel polish so that we could get the Ukrainian colors on 2 of our nails. I will definitely go back to them.
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
When ever I have something special coming up I only go to this business to get my nails done.
They do a beautiful job and the woman who answers the phone and checks you in is
5. By far the worst nail salon I have been to. All of my acrylic nails are different sizes, the lady kept digging in my skin, causing me to bleed. There was so many bubbles, and a hair on my nails when she was done. And with my toes, the
6. Critical: Cleanliness, Quality, Value
I tried this salon and will not be going back. I came in for an acrylic fill in and wish I would have just waited for my regular salon. I was the only customer there the entire time I was there and it was filthy…A few of my nails were
7. Andrew did amazing on my nails. I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted so I showed him some pictures and he helped me decide.
8. Jaya did an awesome job!!! Not only were my nails great but so was my whole experience!!!! I was greeted with a smile and in a timely manner! She asked about what I wanted and I had no idea!! But she designed some one of a kind nails based
9. Every time I get my nails done here, it’s always great. Would recommend Andrew he does an amazing job!
10. I went right before Valentine’s Day and got an acrylic set and I got them removed yesterday and the lady proceeded to take a plastic nail tip and dig my nail off and not just the rest of the acrylic nails but she ended up taking layers of