Exit 13 Tattoo
Recent Comments Exit 13 Tattoo:
1. Jeff was awesome and super friendly. The whole staff is super friendly. It’s a very clean place as well.
2. I’ve been going here a long time, all of the artists are quality and the shop has a cool vibe. Make an appointment if at all possible. They do walk-ins but they fill up QUICK. Don’t expect to just waltz in and get inked whenever, but that’s
3. Jeff was my tattoo artist did amazing job on my tat and both of my friends we will be coming back to get more I didn’t get the piercers name but she was great to. Just be prepared to wait but totally worth it
4. Ski was awesome she made me very comfortable.💜💜💜 Thanks for her compassion for what she do. Keep up with the good bed side manners. Job well done!!!!
5. I got a tat here about a month ago. I contemplated for years what to get. I still wasn’t 100% sure when I finally went in but Josie understood my vision and it turned out perfect! If I have anything else done it will be here! Update: over a year later and still like new!
6. THANK YOU.. couldn’t have picked a better random shop for the start of one of the MOST symbolic works of art on my body!! Can’t wait to get back there to add!! Zena you’re a good soul💜🌻
7. Positive: Quality
Sky is a fantastic piercer, I really enjoyed how she treats her customers. She took really good care of me when I got my septum done i was super nervous and she helped me feel comfortable and less anxious about the whole thing and when I
8. As always Erin did an amazing tattoo. Can’t wait to see her again next month.
9. Polite and friendly artists/staff. Highly recommended, Jeff is an awesome artist, I will definitly be back to see him for more work!
10. I’ve gotten a few piercings from them the first one was an awful experience but the second was amazing hit or miss maybe over the years?