Dorman Nail & Spa
Recent Comments Dorman Nail & Spa:
1. I got a pedicure and manicure. Tim did awesome on my feet even tho I kept jumping bc it tickled. Long did great adding the tips to my nails and making sure they was even. He suggested coffen shape nails which is new for me but I absolutely LOVE them. Nelly did the nail art and I was shocked at her talent. Will diffiently be coming back.
Services: Acrylic nails, Gel manicure, Pedicures, Dip powder, Nail art, Manicures, Foot massage
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
First time finding this nail spa after moving to the area last month. I had a pleasant experience with Chris. He was very patient and gentle while taking care of me. I will definitely return back. 🙂
Services: Dip powder, Manicures
3. The price was great and the service was okay but rushed. I just thought the results of my nails could have turned out a little better.
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism
I did a walk in. Showed them a pix of what I wanted, minis the rhinestones. There was no wait time which was a plus (👍🏼.) Nick was my nail tech. I was glad he wasn’t really talkative, it was still early , I like my quiet time lol… But,
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I had a great experience here! Even though the store was busy, they were able to take me in immediately even though I didn’t have an appointment (which I don’t mind waiting, this was just a plus!). My nail tech was AMAZING! She was able to
6. Fantastic experience. Tiffany was the young lady that assisted me and did a fantastic job. I was taken back very quickly which was impressive considering how busy they were and I did not have an appointment. I never felt rushed and a truly
7. Nelly did a wonderful job on my nails! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and got that plus more! And I got my nieces nails painted as well and she was so good with her!
Services: Acrylic nails, Nail art, Manicures
8. This was my first time visiting this nail salon. Very lovely place on the inside. Well staffed and clean. For someone who has a very busy schedule time is always a factor for me. It took 1 hour and 20 mins to do a pedicure once I was in the
9. I am very new to the area and was looking for a new nail salon in the area. On the surface, the reviews looked good, so I went for a fill and polish. This is not my first time getting my nails done and I wear them very ornate. But not
10. I dont recommend this place at all especially the nail tech Joey, he was rude and had an attitude the whole time he was doing my nails. I still have nail polish around my nails they are very thin and don’t feel very durable. He acted like