Cuttin’ Up Barber Shop & Salon
Recent Comments Cuttin’ Up Barber Shop & Salon:
1. Great haircuts but I don’t feel welcome here as the owner is very blunt with communication and doesn’t appear to want any new business. I came in one time and he said something in a low voice and I didn’t hear him and he raised his voice
2. I’ve been to this barbershop a few times and received a great trim. Really happy with it. They are appointment only but will fit you in if you’re willing to wait for a few hours.
3. We came in town from north carolina and my husband did not get time to get a haircut back home, we looked up barbershop and found this one Tommy did a wonderful job have him looking sexy to me
4. Flex is the best love positive upbeat atmosphere!!! Great guy
5. Here in Myrtle on vacation with my family and my son and I desperately needed a haircut. Cuttin’ Up was able to get us in the same day and I can believe how professional and great the atmosphere is inside. Everyone inside seems like they
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Definitely 5 stars for this barbershop. Jason cut my hair and eyebrows and he did an exceptional job. I really loved my haircut. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a haircut. He is sooo professional, neat and very clean. I will
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Came to Myrtle Beach for a weekend getaway and need to find a Barber for a quick trim and line up. We were taken even though I didn’t know we needed an appointment. Brian did an amazing job and the next time we in town we will be coming back.
8. Was a walk in. As these places require appointments now. Brian who had an appointment coming up in a few mins stepped in and gave me the freshest temp fade I’ve ever had!
9. Come Thru. 2pm-5pm After You Get Your Bottle 🍾 For Da After Party🤫🤾🏿♀️
10. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
Called before hand asked if they do walk INS I was told yes. Then I show up and sit for like 20 to 30 mins no greeting from any of the barbers no asking who I was there to see or if I was even a walk in or appointment its If you don’t know