Crystal Nails Spa
Recent Comments Crystal Nails Spa:
1. The person who did my nails was very sweet but her work was rushed. I needed a good scrub and callous removal but her attention just wasn’t there. The final amount I paid was higher than the price I had been told. What I enjoyed the most was the massage chair.
2. I went in and got a pedicure and manicure and the ladies did a beautiful job. This might have to be my new nail home.
3. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
Been to this place before and loved it, but today I was so disappointed with their service. I went as a walk in customer around noon, I saw that they were busy so we (me and an employee) made an appointment for me to come back at 1:30. I
4. Crystal Nails is awesome!! I have been going there for years. Today I treated my husband to a pedicure by Kathy.
5. Pedicure was great . She was very focused what she is doing . But the lady doing manicure was not even looking into my hands . She was talking which is down but she need to focus on her work too . I even tipped them but it was not worth .
6. I got my feet done by Kim and she is the best she takes her time and make sure you’re happy I love her yes she is so good thanks kim
7. Very disappointed. Spent almost 100$ and they didn’t even get the top coat to cover my full nails on all fingers toes included. I was not a priority focus was all over she barley buffed my nails without me asking for her to go over it again
8. Positive: Quality
I’m not from around the salon I live in Hollister but on the way home from Oakland I randomly stopped and popped inAnd I can say I am truly happy I did I showed the nail tech a picture on my phone. And she totally nailed it hit it out of
9. Crystal Nail Spa is a great place to go if you want to be valued as a customer! All the ladies were professional and welcoming! The atmosphere is very relaxing and soothing. My nail technician (Kim) was awesome! She works very fast and does amazing work! My nails turn out beautiful! Thank you Kim!! See you soon…
10. Outstanding service. Convenient location. Off street parking. Prices reasonable. Recommend making an appointment to avoid waiting. Patronize regularly.