Berkeley Plaza Barber Shop
Recent Comments Berkeley Plaza Barber Shop:
1. This is a great barbershop to get your haircut and the barbers do a fantastic job. The barbers make you feel welcomed and the atmosphere is great as well.
2. My husband and grandson have a wonderful day together at the bar shop getting to get a very nice haircut and great company
Service: Scissor cut
3. Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality
I found these guys today after just moving here. Good old boys keeping it real. After waiting 40 minutes yesterday, and never even being greeted at a Maryland shop. I A could not be happier with finding this barber shop. Run like it should
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I’ve been getting my haircut by Troy since I was 16 years old. I’m now 42, you don’t stick with a barber that long unless they do an amazing job. They have the best prices around and do a fantastic job, you can’t ask for more.
Services: Haircut, Beard trim
5. Very clean, very friendly barber shop!
I have been going to this barber shop for over 20 years, and the service is
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Perfect! That’s exact word I use to describe my experience at this barber shop. I went to them for the first time today and its the best hair cut I’ve had so far. The gentleman that work and run this shop are that. Gentleman. They put care
7. Critical: Quality, Value
Kate is the new hairstylist. She got onto me four times, telling me I could take off my mask. I refused, merely holding it against my mouth and nose. She then cut my hair way too short. As I was leaving, she looked at Troy and said, “Her
8. Great place full of history. The barbers were amazingly quick and sharp. They’ve got plenty of experience cutting hair as they are very smooth. The best part is the finish when they vacuum up all the hairs on your neck.
9. Great staff here, very friendly and greet you as you come through the door unlike some other places around the area. Genuine people with funny stories just as it should be in a barber shop. Had a great time with a fantastic haircut, A+ as far as I’m concerned first time customer and now my new go to barber no questions asked.
10. Being a recent retiree from the military and after almost 20 years of shaving my head, I decided to let my hair and beard go wild. After three months my wife said I looked like I just came out of the woods and needed to tame the craziness.