Barber Shop of Boiling Springs
Recent Comments Barber Shop of Boiling Springs:
1. I LOVE the Barber Shop of Boiling Springs. The conversations I have while getting my hair cut are great, everyone is friendly, each barber is very skilled in the traditional barber ways, and the prices are reasonable. Make an appointment, you won’t need to try anywhere else.
2. Clary always finds a way to make the mop that I show up with look better than ever. Very relaxed atmosphere and it’s like an old School barber shop. Love them all!
3. Renee has been my barber for 10 or 12 years I love this place I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This barbershop is very clean and very professional. Everyone there is nice and funny they make you feel like home. Starr is my barber and she does amazing work especially with my beard. She always does an amazing job and never disappoints me.
Services: Buzz cut, Beard trim
5. Starr was an absolute class act and gave me the best haircut I’ve ever had to date. She took into account my input and my past styles to put her expert take on it to make it even better. I could not recommend Starr and the rest of the friendly staff enough!!
6. Critical: Quality
I texted the number to set up an appointment for Tuesday at 5:30. This is when I was told they had an opening. I even verified that it was for Tuesday. I showed up at 5:20. Waited 10 mins while one of the ladies sat there and played on
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
First time in and the service could not have been any sweeter or more professional. 🙂
Only suggestion for improvement would be paying closer attention to the example photo for what I’m looking for in a style.
Thanks so much!
8. Love this place. Abby has been cutting my hair for 2 years, she is awesome!
9. 5 stars Renee and staff are the best. Great place to get an awesome haircut .
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
First time visit went great! Mrs. Renee was on point!! Also, for all the early birds out there, she starts taking appointments for 6 am haircuts!!!