Aqua Nails and Spa
Recent Comments Aqua Nails and Spa:
1. Critical: Quality, Value
Took my daughter there before we left for vacation. Sat and waited OVER an hour the girl wasn’t very nice or patient with my 4 year old she rushed so that she could leave! I wanted my nails ombred from blue to white he told me he couldn’t
2. The gentleman who did my nails was not very friendly but he slayed them! best nail artist I have ever experienced. I’ll definitely be requesting him. Simple but fabulous.
3. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
I went to get my polish I had on my nails presently and it was gel polish they charged me$10 to remove my gel polish even though I was getting a manicure and a pedicure and I asked for regular polish this time to try to give my nails a
4. Absolutely love this place! So relaxing and the staff is awesome! They do a fabulous job ☺️
5. I love Aqua Nails and Spa. Their place is so clean and there is no odor from the acrylic supplies. Yes it is pricey but for the quality of work it is totally worth it.
6. Critical: Quality
I paid $100 for a gel pedicure that took the man over 2 hours to do, then the woman rushed my powder dip nails and within three days I have three broken nails. I’ve never had this happen before with any other place I’ve went to in the past.
7. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
My wife has been going there for about a year every time she goes they charge different prices the work is getting less quality for more money they bought all brand new stuff inside so I guess they’re making you pay for it and their customers don’t come first because they said they charged what they feel
8. Stephanie always does a great job on my nails and eyebrows. But all the techs are great. Best Nail Salon in Red Bank.
9. Critical: Quality, Value
ABSOLUTELY horrible!!!!! $65 to have my toes painted. And dip removed (refused to stay for nails to be done) 2 minute message Luke warm water. Apparently there is more than one type of pedicure but was never asked what type I wanted, only
10. Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
My wife has used Aqua Nnails for year. They are all great people. If you need water, a drink or wine. They have it. If you’ve had a bad expert, tell them . They are so so awesome. They service you.
Services: Manicures, Pedicures, Dip powder