Angel Nail & Spa
Recent Comments Angel Nail & Spa:
1. My wife has been there a couple a times and had bad experiences. She called and set up an appointment and they scheduled it 30 minutes before they closed. She waited an hour to get her eyebrows done not even to get them done. Pay $65
2. It was my first time going to this spa. The owner told me to pick out a color and that should be right with me. I waited about 15 minutes for her to get me in a chair, when there was nobody getting their nails done and she was just playing
3. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
This place is filthy and extremely unprofessional. The dark energy radiating from the older women is unreal. Not to mention their pricing. Went in for a dip and gel the first time and getting charged $55 and going back two weeks later for the exact same thing and getting charged $65. It’s two thumbs down for me.
4. The lady used to take her time and be real thorough every time lately I’ve been in there she’s been super rushed hasn’t allowed me the opportunity to tell her how I’d like the shaping or anything and hasn’t cleaned up like has left wax on my face.
5. This is a great place love the people but I wish they wouldn’t over book and be able to work on one person and get you done faster
Service: Acrylic nails
6. Absolutely can not say enough good things about this place and the lovely young lady that owns/runs it! Not to exclude her hilarious Mother! What a delight she was!!!
7. I had an appointment at 4:30 and sat in a chair until 5 then sat for another 20. I don’t normally get gel because I can peel it off the paint easier so I told them just regular polish and a simple flower design. As soon as I said it my
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I have never had nails put on before and was a little sceptical about how functional they would be. After three weeks they are still holding up strong and beautiful!! I will definitely be going back to get them filled in this week! It’s a very clean and comfortable environment and GREAT workers!! Down to earth place Also!
9. Absolutely the most unprofessional salon I’ve ever been to. I waited two hours to have my nails done after making an appointment. The owner and mom jumped back and forth while doing my nails
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Value
Very clean, great service, best pedi I’ve ever had. Including the leg massage with hot rocks only $35, great deal. At this rate I feel good about tipping the lady $15 dollars, $50 dollars is a fair price for a pedicure and what you pay at other salons.