aCK Nails & Hair Salon
Recent Comments aCK Nails & Hair Salon:
1. Love these ladies! Been going to them for 20yrs, they still have my favorite polish (even though we had to upgrade to gel, Christine still found a match!) I only go to them and I live 3hrs away, so that should tell you about them! Never disappointed, always pleased!
2. The lady kept trying to force me to use gel to the point where I was getting irritated with her. I still paid $30+ (cost of a gel manicure) for the worst manicure and customer service I’ve ever experienced. She trimmed my nails, barely
3. ACK nails is the place to go. I have been going to Christine since I vacationed here almost 10 years ago . Living here now and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I have difficult hands to work on and she is always patient with working with them.
4. The lady keep trying to pressure an upsale to the newer spa pedicure which cost more. Kept trying to get me to do gel pedicure that I didn’t want. As for the manicure she insisted that I get a gel polish that I didn’t want. I finally
5. My mom and I came in on Saturday to get a pedicure I was told that $35 pedicure was
the best which is a whole lot more than I paid from where I live but I said that
6. I am a snowbird and used this place to get a dip manicure. The first visit, I had a man who did a good job. The second visit I had a gal who seemed to grind my nails quite abit. I had problems with my nail tips cracking so I went to
7. Paid $20 for a “manicure” if you want to call it that. All she did was change my polish (I did regular polish). I actually even asked “do y’all not even put lotion on my hands for a manicure?” to which the owner responds “Nope! Not
8. Needed to get my nails done while on vacation in North Myrtle Beach. I may be spoiled by my nail artist at home, but found this mediocre at best. This man doing my nails was friendly but hurried through the full and gel coat and did subpar work. I would probably try a different place if here longer
9. Very nice salon and super friendly staff. Really like this place. Wonderful people and my wax job was the best. We were there for pedicures, manicures and some waxing. All really well done.
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
The staff was so friendly and fun. They fit 5 of us in for Manicure, Pedicure, Wax, Full dip and acrylic sets. We all had not your typical request and they made our request happen. I highly recommend this salon over any other in this area.
Services: Nail art, Dip powder, Waxing, Pedicures, Manicures, Facial treatments, Acrylic nails